Predictions: 2008 - 2007 - 2005 - 2004 - 2003 - Prior
Last year Nikki predicted Jennifer Lopezలegnancy in the September 11, 2006 issue of the US Sun Magazine tabloid, as well as the pregnancy of Angelina Jolie, the fires in Greece and the fires in Southern California including San Diego and Malibu, bridge collapse in Minnesota, the marriage of Eva Longoria, the Lebanon War, and the riots in Pakistan. Nikki also predicted the deaths of Anna Nicole Smith, Joey Bishop, Merv Griffin, Tammy Faye Baker, Luciano Pavarotti, and Shelley Winters. Hereਯw Nikki sees 2008 unfolding...
Sean Penn will be wounded when he visits the Middle East. George Clooney will marry in Como Italy suddenly and will father a child. Madonna will open up an orphanage for children. Angelina Jolie will be nominated for an Oscar for a Mighty Heart. Robin Williams will find himself in trouble through a racist remark. George Clooney will be nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Michael Clayton. Kelly Ripa will be a contestant on Dancing with the Stars. As well as Deal or No Deal Howie Mandel will have a new sitcom and will host the Oscars in the future. Shirley Mclaine will win an award for acting. Cate Blanchett will be nominated for an Oscar for her role as Bob Dylan. Chastity Bono will have health problems. Dianne Keaton, Helen Mirren, and Geena Davis will pose for Playboy. Hugh Hefner has to watch his health. Chris Angel of Mindfreak will reenact 2 of Houdini⠩llusions including one under the Detroit River. Joan Collins will make a comeback in Hollywood. Avril Lavine will have an affair with a hockey player. A Hollywood movie star will rob a bank. Penelope Cruz will run for politics in Spain. Renee Zellweger will play a doctor in a award winning film in the future. Billy Ray Cyrus has to be careful of planes. Chris Angel of Mindfreak will be hospitalized. Pamela Anderson has to be careful of fast cars. Naomi Campbell will marry. A Hollywood movie star will be crushed by an elephant while on location in India. Fabio will make a comeback as well as Rosie Oﮮell will make a comeback with a new show of her own and will win an Emmy Award. A male movie hunk will be paralyzed in a motorcycle accident. Martha Stewart will marry. Simon Cowell will marry. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner have to watch their marriage although there could be another child. Sir Paul McCartney will marry. Michelle Pfeiffer has to be careful of water. There will be a remake of Gone With the Wind with George Clooney playing the Clark Gable role. Paul Newman has to watch his health. Loretta Lynn has to watch her health. Dita Von Teese will strip for Donald Trump. Helen Mirren will do a nude scene in a film. A Hollywood power couple will announce their divorce on Larry King Live. Shirley Temple Black will be hospitalized. Ellen Degeneres will be a contestant on Dancing With The Stars. Amy Winehouse, Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan have to watch their health. Paula Abdul will marry. Amy Winehouse and Kanya West will win lots of music awards. Ryan Seacrest will do a cameo in a blockbuster motion picture. Nikki Blonsky will be nominated for Hair Spray. Ellen Paige will be nominated for many awards for the movie Juno.
Tragedy around the Maid of the Mist in Niagara Falls, a category 5 hurricane wipes out Miami, terrorist attack on the Beijing Olympics plus another terrorist attack on Madrid, Spain, as well as an attack in Chicago. Two planes will collide over JFK Airport in New York, a giant earthquake in Japan, giant snowstorm blankets New York and shuts down the Metropolis for a week, a disease wipes out tulips in Holland, the US will invade Iran, assassination around President Bush, the Empire State Building on fire, a stock market crash, an avalanche in Switzerland, tragedy around a ski lift, wildfires spread to Los Angeles as well as a fire at a Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles, a daredevil walk across Niagara Falls on a tightrope, and a daredevil will also scale the Eiffel Tower, a giant flood in Venice, Italy, 6 children will be born to a woman in Iowa, USA, a giant rabbit will be found in Surrey, England, and a giant scorpion will be found in the Arizona Desert. Gigantic earthquake will hit Los Angeles, San Diego and San Francisco and an earthquake will destroy parts of Athens, Greece. An earthquake in Rome.. Moscow on fire. A cure for deafness, a terrorist attack in Berlin, Germany, as well as in Canada, a civil war in Iran, assassination of Government officials in Pakistan, trouble around the Eiffel Tower in Paris, trouble at OᲥ Airport in Chicago, tragedy around the Millennium Wheel in London, England. The earth will move slightly off itsḩs causing some havoc, and another civilization will be found in the Andes. An arrest in the Madeline McCann case. A heat wave in France and England and a dust storm will cause havoc in the state of Oklahoma. A mine disaster in South Africa. Five men will rob a jewelry story in New York with taser guns and a man dressed as a Roman Gladiator will rob banks in Los Angeles. There will be another tsunami to hit Sumatra and a volcano will erupt. A cargo ship will collide with a cruise ship in the Mediterranean killing hundreds, a human embryo will be cloned, and a giant crocodile will devour many people in Southern Florida. A raging fire in Chicago will destroy a large portion of the Old Chicago area and a bridge will collapse in Toronto, Canada. A sex scandal in Washington DC. Two Mississippi River boats collide in the Mississippi River, a transvestite will be a contestant in the Miss USA contest, a biological attack on the United States, robotic pets, the Arch De Triumph in Paris, France, will collapse and there will be many buildings collapse in Mexico City. A subway attack in New York. Nikki also sees the largest Powerball Lottery ever won in the United States will go to a homeless person, another breakthrough in the cure for cancer from a French doctor, assassination attempts on President Chavez of Venezuela, Masaaroff of Pakistan, the Pope, and an assassination around Benito Butto. A gigantic earthquake in Iran, Hillary Clinton has to watch her health, and more nudist colonies will merge when people try to become more natural. Al Gore will run for politics. A terrorist attack in California, Nevada and New York. An arrest will be made n the Jon Benet Ramsey murder. There will be a space tragedy.
Wild Weather Predictions
A giant tornado in Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas. More fires covering most of California because of the Santa Ana Winds with even drier conditions in 2008 including Los Angeles. A wild hurricane season in the Caribbean and Florida including a category five hurricane wiping out parts of Miami and South Beach, and a hurricane that moves towards New York and Toronto, Canada. More tsunamis in the area of Seoul, East Asia including Sumatra and in Hawaii. Giant hailstorms hit North America and Hawaii, mudslides in California covering a whole town, and a giant snowstorm covers New York City.
The Queen will pinch a nerve in her neck. There will be a kidnapping around the Royal Family, and there will be a sex scandal in the British Parliament. Tragedy around Fergie and a royal wedding. A wedding in Monaco. A tragedy around Princess Caroline.
Death Watch and Health Watch
Annette Funicello, Hillary Clinton, Doris Day, Willie Nelson, Pamela Lee Anderson, Loretta Lynn, Ted Kennedy, Unice Shriver, Fidel Castro, Chavez Benito Butto, President Masharaff, Billy Graham, Jerry Lewis, Chareleton Heston, Tony Curtis, Debbie Reynolds, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Nelson Mandela, Farah Fawcett, Nancy Reagan, Dick Cheney, Dick Clark, Elizabeth Taylor, Larry King, Suzanne Pleshette, Mick Jagger, Arnold Schwarzeneger, Kirk Douglas, Hugh Hefner, Shirley Temple Black, Alex Trebek, and French President Sharkozy.
Last year Nikki predicted the Australian Crocodile Hunter's death in the February 7, 2005, issue of the Sun Magazine in the United States. The death of Lou Rawls. A split between Reese Witherspoon and her husband Ryan Phillipe, Brittany Spears' split with hubby Kevin Federline, and Kate Hudson's divorce. The North Korean nuclear threat, and the attack on Lebanon. The death of Shelly Winters, Madonna adopting a child, and Philip Seymour Hoffman would receive an Oscar for Capote. Nikki also predicted the pregnancy of Angelina Jolie as well as the pregnancy and marriage of Katie Holmes. Here's how Nikki sees 2007 unfolding...
An explosion around Rockefeller Center will cause havoc. Part of the UN will collapse as it is in session. Orient Express will derail and kill hundreds. A disease wipes out hundreds of walruses. A poison put into potatoe crops will kill thousands in the U.S. and in Canada. The US will invade and take over Cuba after Fidel Castro passes away. A suicide bomber will blow himself up on 5th Avenue in New York. A disease around monkeys in India. Terrorists will use dogs with explosives attached to enter the White House and the Capital Building in Washington, DC. A terrorist disguised as a cameraman will enter a television station and kill a famous TV talk show host in the US. A substance found in cherries will cure bronchitis. A holly wood movie star is killed by a poisonous snake while filming a movie. A new King Kong will emerge in the jungles of Costa Rica. A power blackout over North America will last 48 hours. An attack on Air Force One will force it down. A TV monitor the size of a computer nicknamed the Dream Machine will monitor your dreams while you sleep and you will be able to see the results the next morning. The US will invade Iran and assasinate Muhmound Ahmadinejau. A UFO will land near the Potomac River in Washington, DC. The Kremlin will be on fire. A serial killer will stalk people at Disneyworld. A cure for acne. Corsets and bras for men. A movie star will lose their memory and will be found wandering the streets of Amsterdam, Holland. A state of emergency will be declared when a giant fog covers most of Great Britain. Militants using open umbrellas will storm an American Embassy. A panda bear will escape from a zoo in Birmingham England causing panic. A new reality show filmed in a supermarket will be a hit. The new dance reality shows will make discos popular again. A racehorse will run loose on the streets of New York and avoid capture for many hours. Health scare for Laura Bush. The world's largest pumpkin will be grown in Pennsylvania. Convicts will escape from San Quentin. Wedding bells for Prince Albert of Monaco. The home of the Wall Street Journal will be hit by an explosion. Copenhagen, Denmark will have a terrorist attack as well as in Toronto, Canada, and in Chicago, Hollywood, LA , San Francisco, Washington, New York in the USA, and in London, England. A giant turtle hundreds of years old will be caught off the coast of Japan. War will break out between England and Ireland. A serial killer dressed like the Phantom of the Opera will kill in New York City. Danger around the Pope.
A giant tornado will hit Oklahoma City. A hurricane will hit New York City with a vengeance. Hurricane season will be much stronger in 2007 and will batter Miami, South Beach and Florida. Mobile, Alabama can expect the worse. A giant snowstorm will blanket New York and Toronto. More tsunamis.
Johnny Depp will split with his wife. Leonardo D'Caprio will be kidnapped. Johnny Depp will play Sherlock Homes in a movie. Keith Richards has to watch his health. Naomi Campbell will be caught shoplifting. Paris Hilton will be kidnapped. Diane Keaton will run for politics and will play Hillary Clinton in a movie about former US President Clinton. Queen Elizabeth will give Helen Mirren the title Lady. Conan O'Brien will suffer a fall on ice and will film his show from a hospital bed. A famous movie star will rob a bank. Health scare around Woody Allen. The British cook Jamie Oliver will be a Good Samaritan and save a woman's life. Paula Deen the Southern Cook will be invited to the White House to cook for the President. Ellen DeGeneres will author a hit book with all proceeds going to Hurricane Katrina fund and Ellen will also produce a show about dancing and dancers. Danger around Howard Stern. Daniel Craig the new James Bond will have a car accident but live. Tom Cruise will buy a hotel in Las Vegas and film an action movie there. Danger around David Letterman. Drew Barrymore will have her own talk show. Marriage for Penelope Cruz. Paula Abdul will slap Simon on the show American Idol and walk off the show. Reese Wiltherspoon will have a new lover. Cancer scare around Madonna. Paris Hilton will open up a chain of pet hotels when she is kicked out of a hotel with her dog. Natalie Portman will star in a remake of My Fair Lady. Charlize Theron and George Clooney will star in a remake of Alfred Hitchcock's 'To Catch A Thief'. Robbery around Beyonce Knowles. Scarlet Johanssen will play a trapeze artist in a film about a circus. A split between Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones, Michelle Pfeiffer and David Kelly, as well as between Faith Hill and Tim McGraw. Hugh Hefner has to watch his health and Annette Funicello has to watch hers. An animated version of the Wizard of Oz will be a hit. Chastity Bono will get married. Cher will join Ryan Seacrest on the red rug. Oscar nominations for Meryl Streep in 'The Devil Wears Prada', and for Clint Eastwood and Adam Beach for their new war epic. Pamela Anderson separating from Kid Rock. Naomi Campbell will take up boxing.
The Queen and Prince Phillip have to watch their health. The Queen could break a hip when riding a horse. An explosion at Buckingham Palace at 10 Downing Street. A Royal engagement or wedding. Harry and William both have to be careful of kidnapping.
Health Watch and Death
I foresee assassination attempts on Tony Blair, Condoleezza Rice, and President Bush. Those who face health issues and or death are: Bill Clinton, Tammy Faye Baker, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Laura Bush, Barbara Bush, George Bush Senior, Vice President Cheney, David Letterman, Loretta Lynn, Larry King, Kirk Douglas, Nancy Reagan, Gerald Ford, Fidel Castro, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Luciano Pavarotti, Sadam Hussein, Courtney Love, Loretta Lynn, Tony Blair, Aretha Franklin, Bobby Brown, Vice President Dick Cheney, Michael Jackson, Billy Graham, Sophia Loren, Gerald Ford, David Blaine, Omar Sharif, Anna Nicole Smith, Keith Richard, Pamela Anderson Lee, Courtney Love, Dick Clark, Mohammed Ali, Michael J. Fox, Nelson Mandela, Annette Funicello, Jerry Lewis, Doris Day, Farrah Fawcett, Wayne Newton, Roger Smith, and Elizabeth Taylor.
Here are my predictions for 2005 (posted December 7th, 2004): (predictions in bold have come true!)
There are still terrorists' attacks to come but the second half of 2005 into 2006 but the economy my will pick up and a lot of world leaders will pass and a lot of famous people will be kidnapped.
- A vicious slaying will hit Hollywood as hard as the Manson murders.
- A Hollywood landmark will burn down.
- A runaway cable car in San Francisco will kill hundreds.
- A plane will crash into the Egyptian pyramids.
- A tragedy surrounding the Royal family of Monaco.
- A woman throws herself over Niagara Falls in a barrel and lives to tell about it.
- A man will go across Niagara Falls on a tightrope.
- Bill Gates of Microsoft will be kidnapped
- A cure for Diabetes.
- Madonna has to watch for kidnappers around her children.
- A woman will follow in the footsteps of Amelia Erheart and fly around the world taking the same route she took but will live to tell about it.
- A large explosion in Nigeria.
- An explosion at the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.
- An explosion at the CN Tower in Toronto.
- A civil war in Iran.
- The United States will invade Syria and Iran.
- An explosion at CNN in New York and Atlanta.
- A drowning of a major Hollywood movie star.
- Martha Stewart a reality show and best selling book.
- An uprising in India.
- A species like Bigfoot half human half animal will be capture alive in Washington State.
- Terrible mudslides in California.
- Devastating earthquake in California.
- An avalanche in Switzerland.
- An avalanche in British Columbia.
- A devastating earthquake in Mexico City.
- A volcano erupting in South America.
- An earthquake Toronto, Canada.
- Trouble around the CN Tower in Toronto, Canada.
- Devastating earthquake in Rome, Italy killing thousands.
- A sports stadium roof will collapse and kill thousands.
- A world renowned race card drive (Formula One) will perish in a fiery crash.
- Economy will pick up the second half of 2005 into 2006 people will be buying everything from toasters to yachts.
- A child in Texas or Nebraska will fall down a well and be rescued.
- A Hurricane in Sept 2005 will veer north causing havoc around a Canadian and American city.
- Another tiger attack will occur around an aging movie star similar to Roy of Siegfried n' Roy.
- Hillary Rodham Clinton will experience health problems that inspire others she will give her time to the disease.
- More world terrorist attacks particularly in US west and east coast.
- Pope has to watch health.
- Live dinosaur found.
- Assassination attempt on President Bush
- Biological attack on the US.
- A suicide bombing in North American
- Subway disaster in New York city.
Psychic Star Predictions
- Cher posing nude for playboy. Cher is far from retiring.
- Susan Sarandon posing nude for playboy, but husband and family may be annoyed.
- A new trend of older women posing nude.
- A pregnancy around Brittany Spears.
- A misunderstanding and fight between Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie.
- Simon Cowell marriage.
- A pregnancy for Jennifer Lopez.
- JLo's sister will try acting.
- Tippi Hendren, Melanie Griffith's mother will have to be careful of a crazed animal probably a tiger.
- American Idol winner Fantasia Barino will have a TV sitcom.
- Aretha Franklin has health problems.
- Tyra Banks will have her own talk show.
- Farrah Fawcett will have a reality show.
- Nicole Kidman marriage.
- Hugh Grant will marry.
- Kate Hudson divorce.
- Ryan O'Neil has health problems.
- Sylvester Stallone will make a comeback with a reality show that will make him hot again, also a remake of Rocky.
- Martha Stewart a reality show.
- Ben Affleck running for office.
- Tom Cruise more directing.
- A hospital stay for Elton John.
- Jamie Lee Curtis, best selling author.
- Ellen DeGeneres opening up a series of comedy clubs.
- Michael Douglas, health worries.
- Jennifer Lopez playing Carmen Miranda.
- A remake of the African Queen.
- Merv Griffin has to watch his health.
- Monica Lewinsky doing stand up comedy.
- Mark Burnett creator of Survivor moving into the mainstream producing big budget films becoming the king of Hollywood.
- Nicole Kidman will move to France.
- Diane Lane and Angelina Jolie team up for a huge blockbuster movie.
- Catherine Zeta-Jones will dye her hair blonde for a role.
- Brittany Spears and Madonna recording a hit record together.
- Johnny Depp playing Houdini, the magician in a film.
- Cher talk show.
- Cher having her own magazine as Oprah has
- Arnold Schwarzenhagger be careful of skiing/
- A big screen version of "I Dream of Genie"
- Woody Allen has health problems.
- Ryan Seacrest, host of American Idol having his own show.
- Kevin Spacey will put a Las Vegas act together that will be a hit.
- Golden Globe nomination for "Beyond the Sea"
- Oscar nomination for Jamie Foxx for Ray Charles bio.
- Jamie Foxx will become the new Eddie Murphy and Denzel Washington combined. He'll be a big star in Hollywood.
- George Clooney will produce a big screen version of White Christmas in which in Aunt Rosemary Clooney starred.
- A tragedy around Barbara Streisand.
- Jackie Chan will have a new TV series but he as to be careful of injury while on a film shoot.
- Pamela Anderson be careful of fast cars.
- John Travolta will produce a remake of Saturday Night Fever bringing Disco back into the mainstream.
- Christian Bale will become a big star
- A big Hollywood star has to be careful of water, I see a drowning.
- A remake of Alfred Hitchcock's' The Birds.
- A remake of Hitchcock's Vertigo.
- Remake of South Pacific.
- Antonio Barderas has to be careful of water.
- Richard Branson will co-produce a movies of the Hindenburg
- Michael J. Fox ahs to watch his health.
- Dr. Laura Slessinger has to watch her health.
- Doris Day health problems.
- Tiger Woods has to be careful of planes.
- Tony Curtis has to be careful of planes.
- Joey Bishop the surviving Rat Packer has to watch his health.
- Michael Moore will make more commercial films but has to watch his health.
- Martin Scorsese has to watch his health.
- Jodie Foster will make a comeback as a film director.
- Penny Marshall has to watch health.
- Jude Law will play Jesse James with Orland Bloom as Frank James.
- Kim Cattrall moving to England
- Peter O'Toole has health problems.
- Nicole Kidman will have a fashion label.
- George Clooney will buy a casino.
- David Letterman has to watch his health.
- Nancy Sinatra has a Las Vegas act showing film of her deceased father.
- Donald Trump will marry but will be hit with a paternity suit.
- Danger around Robert Downy Jr.
- Catherine Deneuve and Brigitte Bardo will be arrested at a rally.
- Brigitte Bardo has to watch health.
- Larry King has to watch health
- Ellen DeGeneres has a new lover.
- Antonio Banderas has to be careful of paying polo.
- Johnny Depp will by a castle.
- Naomi Judd will be a guest on American Idol
- Remake of the TV Series Chips.
- Courtney Love has to be careful of another overdose.
- Movie version of the The Towering Inferno.
- Joan Rivers talk show with her daughter
- Madonna has to watch kidnappers around her children
- John Kerry's daughter Alexandra will become a big movie maker.
- Elizabeth Hurley will marry.
- Ivana Trump replacing Joan Rivers and daughter Melissa on the red carpet Oscars and Grammy's, and also recording music star.
- A fire at Michael Jackson's Never land Ranch.
- Claudia Schiffer following in the footsteps of Tyra Banks, having a show about models
- Cindy Crawford will open a chain of health food restaurants.
- Vanna White will quit Wheel of Fortune.
- Brad Pitt will become a father
- Sarah Jessica Parker I see her on the big screen and also another sitcom and possibly Broadway.
- Ashlee Simpson will become a big star
- Demi Moore getting married but wont' last.
- Keiffer Sutherland teaming up with father for film. I see Kieffer on broadway.
- Mike Meyers will buy a film studio.
- Al Pacino will have an affair with an aging actress.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger has to be careful of crazed gunmen.
- Faith Hill and Tim McGraw divorcing
- There will be a remake of The Dating Game.
- Pierce Brosnan being nominated for an Oscar within 24 months.
- Oscar nomination for Michael Moore.
- Sofia Coppola marriage and will do a Remake of The Godfather.
- Paul Newman has health problems.
- Donald Trump has to be careful of planes.
- Gwen Stefani will become a big movie star
- Leonardo D'caprio will be nominated for a Golden Globe. He will also be a good Samaritan and make world headlines.
- Paris Hilton will dye her hair dark..
- Around animals the new trend likes Rin Tintin, Lassie and the Shaggy Dog.
- More animated movies using real people (actors also animated voices).
- Arizona will be the new Hollywood after terrorists attack Hollywood.
- There will be more Westerns.
- Michelle Pfeiffer has a new man in her life.
- Penelope Cruz and Jennifer Lopez will play in an ethnic film about 2 sisters.
- Nicolas Cage will win an award for directing within 36 months.
- Remake of Splash produced by Stephen Spielberg and Tom Hanks.
- Reese Witherspooon will be a smash hit as June Carter Cash in a film and may cut a country album.
- Reba McIntire will be the new Martha Stewart. I see a clothing line, furniture line, etc.very successful.
- Remake of Superman.
- A Hollywood beauty and comedian will suddenly exchange vows.
- The color blue
- Lots of feathers
- Bright colors
- Jungle prints
- Western attire
- Futuristic accessories
- Ethnic jewelry
- Extreme Colored hair
- Wedge shoes will be back
- Hawaii shirts for men
- Outrageous hats for men and women
- Flowing dresses for women
- Snowy Conditions - more than normal amounts of snow
- Upside down weather due to global warming
- Lots of volcanoes
- Lots of tornadoes
- At least two volcanoes erupting, one in South America
- Mt. Etna in Italy erupting
- More devastating hurricanes in September.
- Ed Asner
- Don Rickles
- Ruben Studdard
- James Garner
- Doris Day
- Sadam Hussein
- Luciano Pavarotti
- Paul Tracey
- Shelley Winters
- Arnold Swarzenagger
- Johnny Carson
- Vice-President Cheney
- Zaza Gabor
- Jerry Lewis
- Brigitte Bardo
- Kirk Douglas
- Peter O'Toole
- Gerald Ford
- Richard Simmons
- Roger Smith
- Ryan O'Neil
- Pamela Anderson Lee
- Sandra Dee
- Johnny Carson
- Fidel Castro
- Elizabeth Taylor
- Mick Jagger
- Michael Jackson
- Anna Nicole Smith
- Nelson Mandela
- Former President Ford
- Joey Bishop
- Ted Kennedy
- Nancy Reagan
- Merv Griffin
- Shirley Temple
- Aretha Franklin
- Tammy Faye Baker
- Paul Tracey a fiery crash ending career.
- A new Tiger woods will merge.
- David Blaine will walk across Niagara Falls on a tightrope.
- An American star will buy a baseball team.
Some of Nikki's Latest Accurate Predictions for 2004
- The passing of Ronald Reagan, Yasser Arafat, Marlon Brando, Ray Charles, Janet Leigh, Christopher Reeves
- President Bush being re-elected
- Terrorist attack in Madrid Spain
- Devastating Hurricanes to hit Caribbean and Florida
- Charlize Theron winning Oscar
- Japan Earthquake
- The capture of Saddam Hussein
Some of Nikki's Past Accurate Predictions
- Roy of Sigfreid and Roy will be mauled by tiger
- 911 - the attack against the twin towers and the pentagon
- President Bush bombing Iraq
- The American space tragedy
- Michael Jackson's problems
- Arnold Swarzenagger running for office
Here are my predictions for 2004 (posted January 3rd, 2004): (predictions in bold have come true!)
There is a lot more doom and gloom in 2004, but the latter half of 2004 gets better into 2005, and the economy picks up, like after the Second World War.
- Gigantic floods for Holland and the Netherlands
- Terrorist attacks in Florida and up the coast of Florida
- The collapse of a major building in the United States
- A disaster in the New York Subway system
- A fire at Buckingham Palace
- An earthquake in Rome, Italy, thousands effected
- Death of 2 members of the Royal Family and more royal scandal
- The collapse of the Cuban government after Fidel Castro passes
- A new Pope after the Pope passes on
- A live Dinosaur from ancient times (thousands of years old) will be captured
- A giant heist in Las Vegas and Atlantic City within 48 hours of each other
- Oil rig disaster in the Pacific
- Two cruise ships colliding in the Caribbean
- A terrorist attack at a nuclear facility in the U.S.
- A gold rush north of Alberta, Canada
- a disaster in the Bering Sea
- A fire at the Ringling Bros. Circus, thousands killed
- A killer grizzly bear attacks in northern British Columbia
- Bear attacks in city of Seattle, Washington, and Vancouver, B.C.
- Bird attacks in the San Francisco area in the area where Alfred Hitchcock's 'The Birds' was filmed
- Shark attacks off the coast of Cape Haterus
- Terrorist attack in Los Angeles/Beverly Hills and Hollywood, California
- Gigantic earthquake in California, thousands killed
- Stock Market crash
- The capture and killing of Saddam Hussein
- The collapse of the Hoover Dam
- A killer disease will ravage the United States, worse than SARS
- A human head transplant - the first one will pass, the second one will live
- New Vice President in 2004
- Terrorist attack in Las Vegas
- Terrorist attack in New York
- Terrorist attack in Athens, Greece
- Terrorist attack in Canada
- Terrorist attack in London, England
- Terrorist attack in Scotland
- Terrorist attack in Paris, France
- Terrorist attack in Canada
- Terrorist attack in Chicago
- Terrorist attack Mt. Rushmore
- Grand Ole Opray fire
- Graceland fire
- An attack on Niagara Falls
- Breakthroughs in Alzimers and arthritis
- An attack, St. Louis, Missouri
- An attack against air force one
- A lot of prosperity in 2004
- An avalanche in Switzerland
- A quasi missile will hit North America
- A suicide bombing in North America
- An uprising in Venezuela
Psychic Star Predictions for 2004
- Nia Valrados and husband Ian Gomez from "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" will have My Big Fat Divorce
- Paris Hilton will be a huge star
- An accident on safari for a huge star
- Paul Neuman has to be careful of health problems
- Britney Spears will marry and buy a casino
- Elizabeth Taylor will have bad health problems
- Carol Burnett health scare
- A new venture for Madonna - a cartoon
- Madonna will be a surprise guest on American Idol
- Sean Penn will get an Oscar nomination
- Robert Downey Junior marries
- Martha Stewart - Health problems
- Lisa Marie Presley screen debut
- Jerry Lewis - Health problems
- Arnold Schwarzenger in grave danger
- Liza Minelli's ex jailed
- Hugh Hefner marrying
- Mike Meyers will build a movie studio in Toronto, Canada
- Naomi Judd getting robbed and mugged
- Kidnapping ? Onassis
- Michael Jackson in grave danger
- Scott Peterson in grave danger
- Scandal around Larry Flynt and Donald Trump
- Sean Penn running for politics
- Rosie O'Donnell running for politics
- Remake of Cleopatra within 24 months
- Remake of Laurence of Arabia ?
- Reconciliation with John Voight and his daughter Angelina Jolie
- Andrea Martin's career will soar
- Ellen DiGenerous makes an appearance at the White House
- Tom Cruise playing President Abraham Lincoln
- Remake of the movie Earthquake?
- Remake of the Towering Inferno?
- Oprah Winfrey marrying
- The Dixie Chicks will split up
- a huge movie deal and hit for Clay Aiken (American Idol)
- Katie Couric - the new Martha Stewart
- Paula Zahn Eventually running for politics
- Russell Crowe has to be careful of fishing and water
- Courtney Love gets a reality show
- Remake of The Sound of Music in Imax and 3D Digital
- Remake of Jaws in Imax and 3D Digital
- Jim Carey winning an Oscar within 36 months for a dramatic role. Jim will be in a remake of "The Days of Wine and Roses"
- Mel Gibson buying a movie studio
- Al Pacino directing more films
- Uma Thurman playing Marlene Detrich on broadway and film
- A hot Hollywood couple will marry on Jay Leno show
- A movie for Jimmy Kimmel
- Hugh Hefner -watch health
Trends in 2004
- Pirate fashions for men and women
- The colour Green
- Cigar and Pipe smoking back in vogue
- Parrots for pets
- Skirts for men
- Snowy conditions
- Upside down weather due to global warming
- Scorching hot summer, more forest fires
- Lots of rain in the fall
- At least 2 Volcanoes erupting, one in South America.
- More hurricanes in September
Star Deaths in 2004
- Luciano Pavarotti - Health
- Shelly Winters - Health
- Arnold Schwarzeneger - Assassination
- Johnny Carson - Health
- Vice President Cheney - Health
- Saddam Hussein - Murder
- Fidel Castro
- Elizabeth Taylor - Health
- Mick Jagger - Assassination
- Michael Jackson
- Zaza Gabor
- Ronald Regan
- Pamela Anderson Lee - Car accident
- Anna Nicole Smith - Drug overdose
- Jerry Lewis - Health
- Nelson Mandela
- Kirk Douglas
- Negativity or attack against Olympics
- Jason Priestley will race again
- Paul Tracy in grave danger
- Tiger Woods careful of plane
- An American Hollywood star will buy an American Baseball team
Some of Nikki's Latest Accurate Predictions for 2003
- The passing of Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, and Katherine Hepburn
- The Space tragedy in the United States
- Seigfreid & Roy's accident around the Tiger
- President Bush Bombing Iraq
- Terrorist attack in Monaco
- Terrorist attack in Istanbul, Turkey
- Michael Jackson problems
- Arnold Schwartzeneger running for politics
- Fires on West Coast
Here are my predictions for 2003 (posted January 4th, 2003): (predictions in bold have come true!)
- PAMELA ANDERSON LEE- FATAL CAR ACCIDENT
- SPLIT- MELANIE GRIFFITH AND ANTONIO BANDERAS
- SPLIT- FAITH HILL AND TIM MCGRAW
- MOVIE CAREERS FOR BOTH SHANIA TWAIN AND FAITH HILL
- KIDNAPPING AROUND MADONNA CHILDREN
- MORE PROBLEMS FOR MICHAEL JACKSON - MORE LAWSUITS - HE HAS TO BE CAREFUL OF A CRAZED FAN
- ROLLING STONES EXTREME NEGATIVITY AROUND THEM WHEN TRAVELING - ALSO DANGER AROUND MICK JAGGER.
- TOM CRUISE AND PENELOPE CRUZ GETTING MARRIED
- JENNIFER LOPEZ AND BEN AFFLECK MARRIED - PREGNANCY AROUND JENNIFER
- OPRAH WINFREY MARRYING STEDMAN GRAHAM
- ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER RUNNING FOR POLITICS
- SYLVESTER STALLONE ON BROADWAY
- GOLDIE HAWN AND KATE HUDSON IN A FILM TOGETHER
- KATIE COURIC GETTING MARRIED
- JOHN TRAVOLTA OPENING A FLYING SCHOOL BUT HAS TO BE CAREFUL OF PLANES
- HALLE BERRY- THE NEXT JULIA ROBERTS
- HALLE BERRY SPLITTING FROM HUSBAND ERIC BENET
- GWENYTH PALTROW MARRYING
- JAMES EARL JONES - HEALTH PROBLEMS
- CLINT EASTWOOD - HEALTH PROBLEMS
- JOAN COLLINS SPLITTING FROM HUSBAND
- ROBERT BLAKE ORGANIZING A NEW LEGAL TEAM - WILL BE RELEASED TEMPORARILY - HE HAS TO WATCH HIS HEALTH
- OSCAR NOMINATION SALMA HAYEK
- OSCAR NOMINATION NICOLE KIDMAN
- KIDNAPPING ATHENA ONASSIS
- REMAKE OF THE HINDENBERG - A LOT OF SPECIAL EFFECTS
- DROWNING OF A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE STAR
- OSCAR NOMINATION FOR WYNONA RYDER WITHIN 24 TO 36 MONTHS
- JULIA ROBERTS BROTHER ERIC WILL FINALLY BE NOMINATED FOR AN AWARD WITHIN 24 MONTHS - SCANDAL AROUND HIM
- JACK NICOLSON OSCAR NOMINATION - HEALTH PROBLEMS
- KEVIN COSTNER A COMEBACK WITH A WAR FILM AND A SPACE PICTURE
- MOHAMMED ALI WILL RECEIVE THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE
- TROUBLE BETWEEN LIZA MINELLI AND HUSBAND
- ANNA NICOLE SMITH DOWNWARD TREND - CAREER AND DRUGS - WATCH HEALTH
- MICHELL PHIFFER - BE CAREFUL OF WATER
- SANDRA BULLOCK CAR ACCIDENT
- FIRE DESTROYING ONE OF CHER'S HOUSES
- SEIGFREID AND ROY HAVE TO BE CAREFUL OF A CRAZED TIGER
- HEALTH PROBLEMS AROUND SYLVESTER STALLONE'S MOTHER JACKIE STALLONE
- HEALTH PROBLEMS FOR CHRISTOPHER PLUMMER
- HEALTH PROBLEMS MICHAEL CAINE
- DAVID BLAYNE WILL DO THE TORTURE CHAMBER FEAT LIKE HOUDINI
- SUSAN SARANDON RUNNING FOR POLITICS
- GEENA DAVIS WINNING AN AWARD FOR ARCHERY
- A HAIL OF BULLETS AROUND PUFF DADDY SEAN COMBS
- DANGER AROUND RAPPER EMINEM
- DANGER AROUND BOBBY BROWN
- LUCIANO PAVAROTTI - HEART PROBLEMS
- DEBBIE REYNOLDS - HEALTH PROBLEMS
- BRUCE SPRINGSTEIN - BE CAREFUL OF PLANES
- CLONING OF HUMAN BEINGS ON A LARGE SCALE
- MISSILE ATTACK AGAINST COMMERCIAL JETLINERS
- PRESIDENT BUSH WILL BOMB IRAQ
- A LARGE TERRORIST ATTACK IN LOS ANGELES AND BEVERLY HILLS
- TERRORIST ATTACK ON THE NEW YORK SUBWAY SYSTEM
- A FIRE AT THE RINGLING BROTHERS CIRCUS CATASTROPHE
- MORE SNIPER ATTACKS
- FIDEL CASTRO - HEALTH PROBLEMS
- SADDAM HUSSEIN - HEALTH PROBLEMS
- VICE PRESIDENT CHENEY- HEALTH PROBLEMS
- STOCK MARKET CRASH
- BREAKTHROUGH IN ALZHEIMERS, DIABETES, CANCER AND MS
- A HUMAN HEAD TRANSPLANT - THE FIRST RECIPIENT WILL PASS ON BUT THE SECOND WILL LIVE
- SOMETHING IN A SEA HORSE WILL PREVENT CANCER
- THERE WILL BE A SPACE TRAGEDY AROUND AN AMERICAN SPACE MISSION
- MORE FOREST FIRES SUMMER OF 2003 - WEST COAST
- DEVASTATING EARTHQUAKE - CALIFORNIA
- EARTHQUAKE - JAPAN
- A QUASY MISSILE WILL HIT NORTH AMERICA
- AN ASTEROID WILL HIT A REMOTE AREA OF THE WORLD
- TERRORIST ATTACK - MANILLA, HONOLULU, HAWAII
- A TERRORIST ATTACK IN CANADA
- A SUICIDE BOMBING - NORTH AMERICA
- TERRORIST ATTACK - MORROCCO
- TERRORIST ATTACK - LAS VEGAS
- ATTACK - NIAGARA FALLS
- ATTACK - SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
- LONDON, ENGLAND - TERRORIST ATTACK
- TERRORIST ATTACK - PARIS, FRANCE
- TERRORIST ATTACK - ISRAEL
- DISNEYLAND - ATTACK
- TERRORIST ATTACK - ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- TERRORIST ATTACK - PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
- TERRORIST ATTACK - ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI
- A MAJOR HAMBURGER CHAIN WILL GO BANKRUPT
- A BRIDGE BEING BLOWN UP IN THE USA
- AN ATTACK AGAINST MICROSOFT
- MUSTACHES FOR MEN
- OVERSIZE HATS FOR WOMAN
- SWARMS OF BEES COMING TO NORTH AMERICA
- CHEMICAL WEAPONS BEING USED
- FIRE AT THE WHITEHOUSE
- HEALTH PROBLEMS - LAURA BUSH
- HEALTH PROBLEMS & ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON PRESIDENT BUSH
- HEALTH PROBLEMS FOR GEORGE & BARBARA SENIOR
- AN AVALANCHE IN SWITZERLAND
- NATURAL HEALTH RETREATS AND NUDIST COLONIES WILL BE POPULAR
- AN EXPLOSION - NUCLEAR FACILITY
- A LOT OF GLOOM AND DOOM AROUND WORLD AFFAIRS
- AMERICANS WILL BE VICTORIOUS
- A LOT OF PROSPERITY 2004 - 2005
The World of Sports
- PAUL TRACEY AND DARIO FRANCHETTI
- JASON PREISTLY WILL RACE AGAIN
- MOHAMMED ALI NOBEL PEACE PRIZE
- TIGER WOODS HAS T0 BE CAREFUL OF PLANES
The Passing of 2003, 2004
- LUCIANO PAVAROTTI
- SHELLY WINTERS
- JOHNNY CASH
- JOHNNY CARSON
- VICE PRESIDENT CHENEY
- SADDAM HUSSEIN
- FIDEL CASTRO
- MICK JAGGER
- ZAZA GABOR
- RONALD REAGAN
- BOB HOPE
- PAMELA ANDERSON LEE
- ANNA NICOLE SMITH
- MICHAEL JACKSON
- KATHERIN HEPBURN
Trends - 2003
- JAMES BOND CLOTHING FOR MEN AND WOMEN
- OVERSIZE HATS FOR WOMEN
- THE RETURN OF MINI
- FLOWERS IN LAPELS FOR MEN
- CIGAR SMOKING BACK IN VOGUE AND PIPES
- SMALLER CANS
- PARROTS FOR PETS
- VERY COLD IN LATE AUGUST & SEPTEMBER
- TERRIBLE WINTER STORMS
- MANY MORE HURRICANES THAN USUAL WITH MORE GOING NORTH TO US AND CANADA
- SCORCHING SUMMER
Late Breaking Predictions
- SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT - BILL CLINTON GETS HIS OWN TALK SHOW!!!!
- SEX IN THE CITY'S KIM CATRELL - HER STEAMY ROMANCE OUT IN THE OPEN!!!!
Some of my latest accurate predictions include:
- the passing of Princess Margaret
- Afghanistan and Turkey earthquakes
- President Clinton's dog Buddy's passing away
- on a January 2nd appearance on MOJO Radio, Nikki predicted an earthquake in Afghanistan,
which occured on January 3rd (5.8 on the Richter Scale)!
- Planes crashing into the World Trade Centre
- Washington (Pentagon) plane crash
- The Concord crash
- Seattle earthquake
- Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise splitting up
- Susan Sarandon winning an Oscar
- George Burns death in March of 1996
- the attack on Jean Cretien (Canadian Prime Minister)
- the crash of ValueJet 593 over the everglades